Download today’s agenda as a doc?
Where are we now?
- Goal Setting (ICT Self-assessment) download doc
- Reflections on You and the 3 Main Strategies
- Do you want to download the workshop handouts
- Great “ClassBlog“, more profound “ClassPortal“
- Pour over more info and inspiration
- Discovering & Inventing the Parts of a ClassPortal on fresh Stixyboard (or view colleagues’ Stixy?)
- Build the blog
- Get one, Dashboard adjustments: Appearance: Themes, Widgets; Users: Invites
- Brainstorming the possibilities (add to your About page)
- Add Pageflakes for Core Feeds on your topic
- Design a classroom routine (on your About page – “Comments” enabled?)
- Get a Diigo Education account
- ClassPortal Roll-Out (L2L samples, Gather links as a group, Use comments, brainstorming tools, etc.)
- Develop your ClassPortal’s “Focus” (over time and with lots of student initiative)
- Produce content (Podcasts, Videos / YouTube Channel, Flowgrams VoiceThread, Dipity timelines, Flickr streams, etc.)
- CEQ-ALL (“seek all”) – personal learning framework? (download)
- Barebones example ClassPortal @ AISV: https://classportals.wordpress.com/
- More of the “real thing”: Vision 2020
- ClassPortals Support Site: Tutorials on Pageflakes, podcasts, etc.
- IWB Blog
- Articles and links featured on the ClassPortals Resources page